Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WACKY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it that I am only working a 15 hour work-week now & I seemingly have less time than ever?

I want to lose weight-badly.....reallly really really bad.......working out daily? LOL Where is the time? To devote an hour a day for 6 days......I WANT to....but there are other things that need to be done:
  1. Clean the house
  2. Keep the clothes washed (and with a husband that has UPS clothes & regular clothes after he takes a shower and gets off work-it's like washing clothes for 5 people!!!) I am seemingly always waist high in dirty clothes!!!!!!!!
  3. Couponing.....trying to figure out WHAT i should be buying to eat (everybody has an answer to your dieting question-but they are all so different, i'm just lost & confused)
  4. Actually GOING to the several different grocery stores that have the best deals.......
  5. Cooking dinner
  6. Making sure the girls have clothes to wear, making sure they get their baths,etc.....

Then it's just CRASH........for me.......

My mom has Kylie half the time......i only work 15 hours a week....but i still can't fit any time in for ME & what i need/want to do......I'm seemingly constantly going and going....but staying in the same place.........

I want to finish decorating my house (I've barely even started) but i would feel terrible asking my mom to help me-b/c she already has soooo much on her plate to begin with....and stephen.....well, stephen doesn't need to get anywhere near a paint brush-he is so sloppy....(possibly thats his purpose??)

How in the world do some moms do it? They seem to be able to get EVERYTHING done......have a happy homelife, happy kids, healthy, skinny bodies, and a smile on their face......WHAT IS THEIR SECRET?

HOW IN THE WORLD AM I GONNA TRY & HOMESCHOOL THIS COMING YEAR!??!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment