Monday, April 20, 2009

Emotional Meltdown..........

I have felt so emotional lately........this is not me.....I'm not a cryer.....ever..........but the past couple of days have been a rollercoaster to say the least.









My grandfather is in the hospital (my mom's father) He can't breathe, the doctors are baffled....and so are we.....he can't even talk without gasping for air (and he's on oxygen) my mom is drained to say the least.....back and forth to the hospital.....trying to be strong for my grandparents and everyone around her......yet, she still has her home that she is trying to keep in order.....she is an emotional wreck-it kills her to see her dad this way (she is a daddy's girl by far)......and today is her birthday......seemingly going to go unnoticed.......i want badly to do something for her to show her how much i care......i sit here at work & cry just thinking about it......she is so much to so many people, but yet, isn't celebrated as she should be, b/c she is trying to be everything to everyone (including me & my girls) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!










My (step)daughter is 9 & in the 3rd grade......she is gorgeous......absolutely gorgeous......and this has been the ABSOLUTE WORST school year thus far.....all of her self-esteem and confidence in herself has vanished.....all b/c of MEAN GIRLS.........she cries......she has a constant knot in her stomach & every bit of it is stemmed from jealousy.....i try so hard to build her up...and it hurts so bad, when she cries & tells me that she just ".....wants to be accepted and noticed."........







Next Thursday: Homeschool meeting @ downtown Spartanburg library.....I have to do something......everyone that isn't in agreement with me says....."What about socialization?" lol My answer is simple: God has instilled these children to me & my husband to take the best care of them possible.....if they are in public school, they have the other students & teachers to imitate & learn from.....when they are @ home.....they have a loving, caring, family environment & loving, caring, interested parents to imitate.....which do you prefer? My answer is simple......








I have a long summer ahead of me.....I want the best for my girls, homeschooling isn't an easy road.....but i honestly feel that for now at least, it is the best road.......








Please pray for me, as my husband & I pray about this big step......and pray for my girls that they will easily fall in love with the homeschooling concept.....if it be God's will.....

3 comments:

  1. Hi my new blogging friend! Thank you for the sweet comment - totally made my day - so I wanted to venture over to your world and see what's up - sounds like a whole heck of a lot. I will be thinking about you and your family going through these difficult times and changes. Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO YO YO!!! Keep your beautiful head up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the encouragement girls! Going on emotinal meltdown day#3.......lol.....

    ReplyDelete