Thursday, May 7, 2009

Idol, Mom's Day & FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, first-I know Paula was lip synching last night.....but, she is in no way in the same category as Milli Vanilli people! I mean, did you see those moves? Do you realize she is about half a century old??? To have a body like that & moves like that WHILE lip synching would be a challenge for me-heck, what am i talking about.....i'm a little over a third of a century old & don't have moves or a body like that.....MAD PROPS TO PAULA.....don't hate!!!!


Which leads me to my next point.....FAT. I'm tired of being it. I've never been this "overweight" in my life....yet i feel paralyzed when it comes to diet/exercise. Everybody has something different to say about what is good to eat and what isn't good to eat....how to lose weight by exercising & how to "maintain" your weight.....I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT PEOPLE!!!! But when I am told 5million different ways to do it-I'm surprised that I even eat anything....for that matter, i'm surprised that i even drink water out of a plastic bottle, considering all of the stuff I've heard about that! I want a professional to look at me & tell me WHAT I NEED TO DO....but, i guess that means that I would need time for myself, babysitters & money.....which i have none of the above......

Mom's Day is Sunday......my mom is the hardest person to buy for.....my plan was to hire Molly Maids to come spring clean her house....she caught wind of it & absolutely refused.....she said "nobody was coming into her house to clean, except her"......so much for helping her out......so, instead, i went to the Barrell of Crack (aka Cracker Barrell) and bought her gift....you can never go wrong there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment